The purpose of our new Coerver® Intro Course, is to provide attendees with a theory and practical based overview of the evolution of the Coerver® method since being founded in 1984.
Attendees will learn how to teach skills from mastery to game effective use with a specific focus on Coerver® Ball Mastery & Coerver® 1 v 1 Mirror Moves which are essential skills for all players no matter their age, ability or position.
Coerver® Mirror Moves are split into 3 sections:
- Change of direction
- Stops & starts
Each section of Coerver® Mirror Moves relates to specific areas of the pitch, where the opposition is and to the position that the player in possession plays for within their team.
Coaches – you get:
- Expert tuition from our Regional Instructors
- The latest coaching content from “The World’s #1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method”
- The secrets on how to teach Coerver® from mastery to game-effective use
The purpose of the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 is to give attendees, whether you are a professional academy coach, junior coach, teacher or parent a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions.
This will be made possible by learning to use the Coerver® Coaching Session Planner which provides a quick & easy solution for everyone who would like to construct weekly, monthly or even season long programmes using proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching, “The Worlds’s Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method”.
Coaches – you get:
- Drills & games developed over our 35 year history that you can use to build a skilful season
- In depth knowledge on how session planning has been mastered over our 35 year history, making the Coerver® method renowned as the World’s #1 Soccer Skills teaching method
- Essential tips on how to improve your coaching & make your sessions more effective